Making Generational differences work in the South African Workplace
The 5 distinct workforce Generations currently present in the worklace, have brought about a plethora of opportunities and risks. The 1-day high impact practical knowledge seminar facilitates across-generational synergy and collaboration by exploring the collective characteristics and workplace preferences of each generational cohort. The focus will be on understanding what drives, motivates and inspires the different Generations, as well as how to engage reward and develop their talent fully.
- A practical framework & quick reference guide in managing the 5 generations.
- A clear understanding of Gen 5.
- Tactics for leading, engaging and motivating Gen Z and the Millennials.
- Understand Generational differences in the RSA context.
- Strategies in dealing with unconscious bias as a result of the Generational Gap.
- Find practical solutions to your problems during generational Think Tank.